Focus and Scope
The mission of the journal is to unite scientists’ research efforts aimed at studying topical issues of biomedical science, as well as contribute to discussion and popularization of this field of knowledge by providing open access to published articles. Unlike other periodical scientific periodicals published by academic institutions and medical organizations, the journal focuses primarily on regional topical issues, considered in a wide range from pilot innovative research activities to large-scale implementation of scientific research results into practice.
- to form new views based on modern scientific approaches and academic polemic;
- to publish, present and disseminate scientific works by Russian and foreign authors, latest information and best practices in studying topical issues of medical and biological sciences;
- to provide opportunities for professional communication to a wide range of researchers and specialists in various fields of healthcare, biology and related sciences;
- to support conceptual and empirical discussions on fundamental and applied issues of academic research in the field of medical and biological sciences ;
- to promote theoretical and practical research in various fields of knowledge;
- to provide an opportunity to learn about relevant scientific research activities to all interested readers from all over the globe;
- to inform the professional community of new relevant publications and research projects;
- to establish and enhance scientific relations between Russian and foreign scientists;
- to encourage young researchers to become a part of the professional community.
The authors of the journal are major scholars, physicians of various profiles, internationally recognized leading scientists. The journal also provides an opportunity for postgraduate students and young scientists to have their papers published. Such articles are also published provided they conform to the above-mentioned criteria and editorial policies. The journal allows the authors to have the results of their scientific research published, and thereby it contributes to the formation of research teams united around the study of specific issues.